IAC M-Pulse Pulse Jet Baghouse Design
IAC`s M-Pulse, long bag, medium pressure pulse jet Baghouse is designed for efficient operation and effective cleaning for large process gas flow applications. The M-Pulse Baghouse is especially effective on coal fired, biomass, and other steam production applications. The modular design simplifies application up to 2,000,000 CFM.
Industry applications for jet pulse dust collectors
- Industrial and Utility Boilers
- Gypsum, Lime and Cement Industries (Kilns, Clinker Coolers, Dryers)
- Foundry and Steel Melt-Shop Ventilation
- Primary and Secondary Metals
- ESP Conversions to Pulse Jet Baghouse
- MCC & Power
- Material Transport
- Piping Design
- Structural Steel
- Sorbent Injection
Stop climbing to get readings!
Our Smart Plant™ Remote Monitoring Systems empower you to manage your plant process equipment from anywhere.
M-Pulse Pulse Jet Baghouse Design Features:
- Modular design & modular expansion capability
- Low 60 PSI pulse pressure cleaning, which saves energy through lower compressed air requirements
- Unique inlet gas baffle plate design, which aids in particle collection before filter media is encountered and in gas flow distribution in each module
- Simplified service through easily accessed cleaning valves and controls
- Weather-tight, covered service module with overhead winch to aid in lifting clean air plenum doors and bags for easier change-out and maintenance
- Long bag design, (8 meter / 26`3″ typical), reducing steel footprint and capital investment for significant quantities of filter media
- Steep pyramidal hopper designs for each module, which aids material flow and simplifies material collection
- Divided inlet and outlet gas manifolds to promote even gas flow distribution into and out of each cleaning module
- Automation integration into centralized plant system control when required
See Our Pulse Jet Baghouses & Dust Collectors
See examples of the M-Pulse Pulse Jet Baghouse and other Dust Collectors in our Industries Served section.
REACH OUT &
GET STARTED TODAY
The experts at IAC have been designing, building, and maintaining dust collectors and other industrial process systems for over 30 years. Let us earn your business too!