M-Pulse: Pulse Jet Baghouse Dust Collector
IAC’s M-Pulse Baghouse, a long bag, medium pressure pulse jet dust collector, is designed for efficient operation and effective cleaning for large process gas flow applications. The modular design simplifies applications up to 2,000,000 CFM.
M-Pulse Pulse Jet Baghouse Industry Applications:
Stop climbing to get readings!
Our Smart Plant™ Remote Monitoring Systems empower you to manage your plant process equipment from anywhere.
M-Pulse Pulse Jet Baghouse Design Features:
- Modular design & modular expansion capability
- Low 60 PSI pulse valve pressure cleaning, which saves energy through lower compressed air requirements
- Unique inlet gas baffle plate design, which aids in particle collection before filter media is encountered and in gas flow distribution in each module
- Simplified service through easily accessed cleaning valves and controls
- Weather-tight, covered service module with overhead winch to aid in lifting clean air plenum doors and bags for easier change-out and maintenance
- Long bag design, (8 meter / 26`3″ typical), reducing steel footprint and capital investment for significant quantities of filter media
- Steep pyramidal hopper designs for each module, which aids material flow and simplifies material collection
- Divided inlet and outlet gas manifolds to promote even gas flow distribution into and out of each cleaning module
- Automation integration into centralized plant system control when required