Cement & Lime
IAC has a long history working with Cement plants and terminals in North and South America, and also many Lime and Gypsum plants. We have a unique understanding of your operations, production goals, and equipment challenges. We can maximize existing equipment performance, supply new equipment/systems, and handle large Turnkey EPC projects. Our focus is Equipment Reliability – helping you stay running and avoiding unplanned outages.
IAC’s Cement & Lime team include some of the industry’s most experienced and trusted engineers and technicians who enjoy visiting customer facilities and helping identify solutions for all types of equipment and production challenges.
We also excel at CapEx projects, from engineering all the way to complete plant construction. Over the years we’ve worked with every major Cement company and have accomplished a long list of successful projects. When a Cement or Lime plant has a operational problem (or project), IAC is usually at the top of their list to contact.
WHAT IAC CAN DO FOR A CEMENT PLANT or TERMINAL:
- Turnkey plant expansions or new plant design/build
- Custom design and install process baghouses or nuisance dust collectors
- Upgrades and conversions of existing baghouses
- Supply and install any type of process equipment
- Pneumatic conveying systems
- Storage (silos, domes, tanks), truck and rail loadouts, scales, conveying, controls
- MCC, automated controls, remote diagnostics
- Filter bags, cages, pleated elements, valves, airlocks, fans, blowers, motors, gauges, timer boards, and much more
- Construction and foundations
- Baghouse services – inspections, filter replacements, repairs
The best first step is to schedule a plant visit by one of our Cement technicians. We can review your equipment, answer questions, and help you plan next steps. We can also train your plant staff on proper dust collector operations.
Drake Cement - EPC Projects including M-Pulse Baghouse, Dust Handling, & Silos
IAC’s multi-dimensional expertise in all facets of EPC contracting for cement producers is why Drake Cement has chosen IAC to execute projects time and again, over many years and a variety of project size and scope.
Below are some of the projects IAC has completed for Drake Cement, located in Paulden, AZ:
- M-Pulse baghouse designed for high dust loading and high temperature and a process gas flow application of 167,000 cubic meters per hour.
- More than 40 custom designed baghouses and dust collectors, many with steep pyramidal hopper design to aid material flow and insulated to prevent condensation effects inside the hopper caused by extreme environmental conditions.
- Clinker Cooler baghouse and conveyors
- MCC/Automated controls
- Air-to-air heater exchanger.
- Four (4) 2.8-meter de-dusting cyclones as primary dust collection for Raw Mill & Crusher.
- Emissions control for the mill including an IAC pulse-jet baghouse equipped with explosion relief panels. The baghouse is structurally reinforced, insulated, and includes a walk-in plenum.
- Installation of Four (4) 2000-ton truck load out silos with a 160TPH pneumatic conveying system, scales, automated controls, and IAC fugitive dust collectors.
- High efficiency separator (220 TPH) along with a 110,000 ACFM baghouse.
- Three (3) overland conveyers, with a total length of 3500 feet, to transport limestone from quarry.
- Pulse-Jet baghouses at discharges of primary crusher & each of the three overland conveyers.
- Ductwork, access towers, & 1500 MT of structural steel.
- Raw mill/kiln exhaust stack. Clinker cooler exhaust stack.
IAC Offers 24/7 support
Drake Cement Project Videos
DRAKE CEMENT PROJECT PHOTOS
The baghouse yesterday had one month of continuous operation. Personally, and in name of our team and Cerro Matoso, I want to say thanks to IAC, your experience, quality standards and all the effort of your team that was performed in our bag house project execution, thanks a lot."
Jorge Reyes R.
OGS Engineering & Planning Manager
Cerro Matoso S.A. – SOUTH 32
FAST TRACK PROJECTS DELIVERED SAFELY, ON BUDGET AND ON TIME
IAC provides Engineering through Commissioning, and everything in between, for your EPC or Turnkey project because we own, integrate, and control all aspects needed for successful project execution and ongoing support.
Position your company for success with the latest technology, equipment, capacity planning, and analytical management tools by using IAC’s EPC and Turnkey services.
OEM BAGHOUSES, DUST COLLECTORS, BULK MATERIAL HANDLING, PNEUMATIC AND MECHANICAL CONVEYING SYSTEMS, & MORE
IAC is a leading global OEM for Baghouses, Dust Collectors, Bulk Material Handling, Pneumatic and Mechanical Conveying Systems, and a wide variety of process and material handling systems for the mining and minerals industries. Our goal is to provide efficient solutions and technology to customers based on their unique needs.
Our OEM equipment and engineered systems have been successfully deployed at mining and minerals plants across the globe. IAC’s standard OEM baghouses and dust collectors are designed for ease of use.
To learn more, visit our Engineered Systems section.
Inspections, Maintenance, Operations, and Training
IAC was founded on dedication to superior service and customer support, which continues to be the bedrock of our business philosophy. Our field deployed IAC Blue Crews and Special OPS Crews are highly trained and highly experienced in pneumatic and mechanical conveying, bulk material storage, industrial drying systems, automated controls, process equipment optimization, process gas and nuisance dust fabric filter applications, and more.
IAC’s craftsmen, engineers, and industrial operation specialists can help you discover cost effective ways to improve the performance of your dust collection and process equipment, maintenance activities, and staff training.
For a full list of field services, visit our Services section.
Accessories, Blower Packages, Filters, Parts, and Safety Products
With over 55,000 industrial parts, components, and accessories, IAC provides the largest selection of baghouse filter bags. We carry products for any type of industrial dust collector. Most items are in stock and ready for immediate shipping. Because IAC is an OEM we can get you the right part for your application at the lowest price on the market. Our products are guaranteed to help you meet the strictest emission laws.
IAC’s Parts Sales team is comprised of knowledgeable professionals with years of training and experience in all types of baghouse, dust collection, pneumatic, and process equipment parts, components accessories. From assisting customers with single replacement part requests, to creating complete spare parts lists with stocking recommendations, the mission of IAC’s Parts Sales team is to provide industry leading technical support, responsiveness, and products that keep our customers up and running.
To learn more, visit our Parts section.