Biomass & Biofuels
For more than 30 years, IAC has been the premier partner to the biomass and biofuels industries. We have developed efficient solutions and technologies tailored for the unique needs of biomass and biofuel producers.
From parts and maintenance, to capital equipment, to complete EPC and Turnkey plant builds, let IAC be your biomass or biofuels company’s single source solution provider.
IAC is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM), system integrator, and construction company that supports industrial and utility clients with their carbon capture utilization and storage (CCUS) strategies. We have a proven track record of working with biomass/biochar/carbon capture technology providers to install their processes as well as provide engineering and equipment for balance of plant requirements to implement fully functional systems.
IAC is a vertically integrated company with commercial experience in several different industrial and utility market sectors that has a proven track record of project completion under budget and within shorter overall project timeframes. Our capabilities include:
- Baghouses for produced product collection
- Pneumatic Conveying – Vacuum and Pressure
- Rotary Dryers (Direct and Indirect)
- Bolted Silos (Field Erected Silos) and Welded Silos
- Truck and Rail Loadout/Scales/Driver Kiosks
- MCC’s/Power Distribution
- Automated Controls; PLC / HMI
- Air Pollution Controls Systems:
- Filtration – Baghouses, Nuisance Collectors, Cyclones, Filter Receivers
- Recirculating Semi-Dry Scrubbers
- DSI / BPAC
- Smart Plant IoT Remote Monitoring Systems
Biofuel Industry Turnkey Construction project
Midwest Ethanol Plant : Construction and Equipment Installation of M-Pulse Series IAC Baghouse, Fly Ash FGD System, and Dry Bulk Storage silo
IAC provided engineering, equipment, and installation services including:
- Engineering design, metal fabrication, procurement, construction and start-up services.
- Concrete flatwork and foundations.
- IAC M-Pulse Baghouse 163,000 AFM at 340 degrees, equipped with all safety ladders and platforms and 288, 6” diameter tubular, high temperature fiberglass filter bags.
- Complete dry sodium bicarbonate FGD system with 75-ton bolted storage silo.
- Fly Ash and reagent conveying bulk storage system with vacuum convey system and 13,000 ft3 storage capacity bolted silo with inventory management level control system and truck drive-through.
- All ancillary equipment such as bin vents, filter receivers, ID fan, ductwork, blower units, valves, abrasion resistant elbows, bucket elevator and mechanical conveying systems, desiccant dryer, structural steel supports, and more.
- Automated controls and electrical installation.
The baghouse yesterday had one month of continuous operation. Personally, and in name of our team and Cerro Matoso, I want to say thanks to IAC, your experience, quality standards and all the effort of your team that was performed in our bag house project execution, thanks a lot."
Jorge Reyes R.
OGS Engineering & Planning Manager
Cerro Matoso S.A. – SOUTH 32
FAST TRACK PROJECTS DELIVERED SAFELY, ON BUDGET AND ON TIME
IAC provides Engineering through Commissioning, and everything in between, for your EPC or Turnkey project because we own, integrate, and control all aspects needed for successful project execution and ongoing support.
Position your company for success with the latest technology, equipment, capacity planning, and analytical management tools by using IAC’s EPC and Turnkey services.
OEM BAGHOUSES, DUST COLLECTORS, BULK MATERIAL HANDLING, PNEUMATIC AND MECHANICAL CONVEYING SYSTEMS, & MORE
IAC is a leading global OEM for Baghouses, Dust Collectors, Bulk Material Handling, Pneumatic and Mechanical Conveying Systems, and a wide variety of process and material handling systems for the mining and minerals industries. Our goal is to provide efficient solutions and technology to customers based on their unique needs.
Our OEM equipment and engineered systems have been successfully deployed at mining and minerals plants across the globe. IAC’s standard OEM baghouses and dust collectors are designed for ease of use.
To learn more, visit our Engineered Systems section.
Inspections, Maintenance, Operations, and Training
IAC was founded on dedication to superior service and customer support, which continues to be the bedrock of our business philosophy. Our field deployed IAC Blue Crews and Special OPS Crews are highly trained and highly experienced in pneumatic and mechanical conveying, bulk material storage, industrial drying systems, automated controls, process equipment optimization, process gas and nuisance dust fabric filter applications, and more.
IAC’s craftsmen, engineers, and industrial operation specialists can help you discover cost effective ways to improve the performance of your dust collection and process equipment, maintenance activities, and staff training.
For a full list of field services, visit our Services section.
Accessories, Blower Packages, Filters, Parts, and Safety Products
With over 55,000 industrial parts, components, and accessories, IAC provides the largest selection of baghouse filter bags. We carry products for any type of industrial dust collector. Most items are in stock and ready for immediate shipping. Because IAC is an OEM we can get you the right part for your application at the lowest price on the market. Our products are guaranteed to help you meet the strictest emission laws.
IAC’s Parts Sales team is comprised of knowledgeable professionals with years of training and experience in all types of baghouse, dust collection, pneumatic, and process equipment parts, components accessories. From assisting customers with single replacement part requests, to creating complete spare parts lists with stocking recommendations, the mission of IAC’s Parts Sales team is to provide industry leading technical support, responsiveness, and products that keep our customers up and running.
To learn more, visit our Parts section.