IAC provides a challenging and rewarding environment where individuals can gain experience from industry leaders, and innovate in an exciting field. Our employment opportunities include a wide variety of skilled trades and knowledge work. If you are ready to join our winning team, contact us today!
Current employment opportunities
IAC is a 32-year-old EPC Contractor, Capital Equipment supplier and OEM, and Parts and Service supplier located in Mission, KS.
As an EPC / Turnkey Industrial Contractor, IAC, in conjunction with our wholly own construction company, Adelphi Construction perform $10 million up to $150 million projects within North America, Latin America, and Mexico.
Complete electrical design of electrical systems, electrical installation design, and control system design. The Controls Engineer will work across a variety of functional groups that are directly involved in engineering and implementation.
- Utilize applicable engineering national and local codes (NFPA 70E).
- Develop and/or review electrical schematics.
- Programmable logic controllers (PLC) both hardware selection and software development.
- Control System panel and cabinet design to NFPA, UL 508A, and standards.
- Controls & instrumentation; sensor selection and setup.
- PLC Ladder Logic, State Logic Design
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) design and troubleshooting.
- Review specifications, drawings and vendor equipment documentation.
- Participate in project meetings as required.
- Organize, integrate, review, and approve buyout parts and devices.
- Organize, develop, and maintain drawings and bills of materials.
- Coordinate with project management to ensure compliance with the project schedule.
- Interact with other IAC departments, customers, and suppliers as required for technical support of the business.
- Ability to work without supervision, with latitude for independent action and decision making.
- Less than 10% travel.
Basic Responsibilities of All Positions:
- Act with integrity and honesty.
- Add value to the company.
- Work with others as a team.
- Communicate effectively.
- Offer solutions to problems.
- Think creatively, but always use common sense.
- Simplify drawings, tasks, procedures, routines, etc. whenever possible.
- Be aware of how others are affected by your actions.
- 3 to 5 years of experience working for a design company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology.
- Strong electrical and control aptitude.
- AutoCAD Electrical experience required.
- Programmable Automation Controller (PAC) (SCADA) programming knowledge.
- Demonstrated experience with control systems design projects including coordination with other engineering disciplines.
- Understanding of engineering specifications with MCC’s, VFD’s, and UPS systems.
- Experience with MS Office Suite products.
- Experience with Rockwell Automation, Automation Direct, and Siemens is a plus.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and able to handle multiple project tasks.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills, time management, and organizational skills are required.
- Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines, be self-directed, exhibit good business judgment, and the ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Excellent verbal, written, technical, conceptual, and organizational skills.
Job Location: 4800 Lamar Ave., Mission, KS 66202
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other agreed upon responsibilities to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
For over 30 years Industrial Accessories Company has been designing, fabricating, installing, and maintaining dust collection and pneumatic conveying systems as well as providing over 55,000 direct OEM replacement parts and accessories. For more information visit our web site at www.iac-intl.com.
As an EPC / Turnkey Industrial Contractor. IAC, in conjunction with our wholly own construction company, Adelphi Construction perform $10 million up to $150 million projects within North America, Latin America, and Mexico.
IAC encourages excellence, seeks out and rewards individual contributions, and provides opportunities for personal and professional development. In addition, IAC offers its employees a complete benefits package.
IAC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider candidates regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, and encourage minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply.