Transload, Terminal, and Truck Loadout Facility EPC Turnkey Construction
Transload, Terminal, and Loadout Facility Design / Build Expertise
For the most advanced transload, terminal, and truck or rail loadout facility designs on the market, choose IAC as your EPC Turnkey Construction provider.
IAC’s EPC turnkey construction design / build skills helped a sand company in Dilly, TX create a transload facility that efficiently moves product from rail cars to bulk storage to over-the-road trucks.
This greenfield EPC project included dual railcar unloading pits, four (4) bulk storage tanks, truck loadouts with scales and automated controls, sand handling conveyors, and an IAC OEM dust collection system.
IAC OEM Equipment & Integrated Systems for Transload, Terminal, and Loadout Facilities:
- Baghouses and Dust Collectors for process and nuisance dust collection
- Pneumatic, Belt, and Bucket Elevator conveying equipment
- Automated PLC Systems with HMI touchscreen panels
- Computerized Scales for truck weighting and BOL creation
- Bulk Storage Tanks / Silos
- Ductwork and Duct Accessories such as dampers, gate valves, diverter valves, back draft dampers, angle ring flanges, blast gates, pick-up hoods, and custom fabrications
- Structural Steel, Safety Rails, Gates, Fixed Ladders, and more
Services Beyond the Build for Long Term Success
After the build is complete, and the transload, terminal, or loadout facility is online, many clients choose to continue their partnership with IAC by utilizing one or more of the services that truly make our company unique among EPC contractors: our expert specialty operations, maintenance, construction, and engineering teams.
Special OPS Operations Team: IAC’s Special OPS teams can develop facility operations optimization guides for your crews to implement, or stay on as long-term contractors to manage the day-to-day operations of your transload or loadout facility.
Blue Crew Maintenance Team: IAC’s baghouse maintenance and field services crews are fully OSHA and MSHA certified, including working in confined spaces. Known industry wide for trustworthy inspection and maintenance services, our Blue Crew will help ensure your facility operates with peak dust collection efficiency and reduced emissions.
Adelphi Construction Team: IAC’s Adelphi Construction crews specialize in the industries that utilize our OEM Bulk Material Handling & Air Pollution Control systems most, such as transload and truck loadout facilities.
Specialty Engineering Teams: Whether your transload or loadout facility is a standalone business, or part of larger manufacturing, power generation, or mining operation, IAC’s specialty engineering teams can provide customizable control systems, along with air pollution control safety and mitigation solutions such as:
- Computerized Control Systems
- Crystalline Silica (RCS) Mitigation Action Plans
- Flue Gas Desulphurization DSI Testing Rigs & Permanent Systems
- Mercury Control Testing Rigs & Permanent Systems
Visit our Industries Served section to view projects and learn more about IAC’s engineering expertise.