IAC WOOD DUST COLLECTORS
IAC in-plant, point-of-pickup dust collector systems for wood processors are uniquely designed to handle multiple pick-up points with total system air flow in the 3,000 cfm to 15,000 cfm range.
This approach can be a very cost effective, when compared to individual collection point systems, and has the added advantage of centralized disposal of collected fines.
- System Design and Project Analysis
- Collection Point Shrouding / Custom Hoods
- Central Ducting and System Ductwork
- Pulse-Jet Baghouse Dust Collector
- Exhaust Fan or Vacuum Blower
- Full Turnkey or Installation Assistance
- Ongoing In-Plant Contract Maintenance
Typical plant wood dust collector systems sized for 3,000 – 15,000 cfm, complete with 7-16 collection points, custom hoods, internal ductwork, outside baghouse, fan, and drum collection.