Industrial Concrete Construction: Foundations and Structural
We self-perform concrete foundation construction and structural concrete construction for heavy industrial applications. Our specialty concrete teams can execute projects of all sizes and levels of complexity. Safety is always our #1 priority.
We also handle design-build services, allowing us to bring in pre-construction services earlier in the process and work to ensure the project is completed with the highest quality and efficiency. We have extensive experience in industrial, commercial, heavy civil construction, as well as expertise with all types of concrete, from foundations and pile installation to walls, floors, flatwork and stairs.
Together, IAC & Adelphi Construction offer our customers a true, one-stop solution for all foundational and structural concrete construction needs, from project concept to completion.
View IAC’s Industrial Concrete Construction Capabilities and Project Examples:
Our Industrial Concrete Experience:
- Engineering, constructing, delivering structural rebar cages on-or off-site
- Experience forming and pouring concrete foundations over 10 ft. deep
- Pile installation –displacement CFA, CFA, Driven steel, Rotary bored, & other requirements
Industrial Concrete Foundations and Structural Work Projects We’ve Executed Include:
- Baghouse and dust collection system foundations
- Fan and Stack foundations
- Silo and bulk storage foundation -single silo or multitude
- Rail and truck loadouts –mechanical/pits/pneumatic
- Rail and truck scales –standard systems or custom designs
- Dome storage foundations / standard metal buildings
- Rotary dryer structures / mixing & processing equipment
- Pneumatic conveying structures
- Material handling systems
- Structural steel
- Electrical (E-houses) / MCC setups
- Tunnel systems
- Walls –structural / retaining / stem/ barrier
- Major plant structural supports (turbines, HRSG, stacks, boilers, ducting)
- Prefab structures support and install –underground or above
The Adelphi concrete foundations team continues to do outstanding work. They received positive feedback from several customers this month. In fact, one customer is so pleased that we were able to expedite procurement and work toward an early completion date, that Adelphi is now quoting additional work to install equipment and ductwork.
~ Adelphi Construction team lead
GET STARTED TODAY
IAC & Adelphi Construction have earned a reputation for completing jobs faster than other commercial concrete construction contractors. We stand behind our work and take every step to ensure customer satisfaction.
Reach out and get started on your next project by contacting us today.