Existing Plant Evaluations
NO OBLIGATION EVALUATIONS
We make suggestions based upon our analysis. You decided who you want to use for upgrades and repairs.
IAC’s Special Operations (OPS) Teams use a structured, systematic approach to evaluate existing sand plant process operations. We provide you with a thorough engineering and mechanical report outlining ways to optimize process equipment to meet or exceed rated capacity.
Ensure Optimum Efficiency
You could potentially save on operating costs, lower potential product loss, and increase your overall plant efficiency. So what are you waiting for? Set up a no-obligation inspection of your plant today. Our expert engineers can conduct a complete site survey and provide you with detailed information on anything that’s reducing your efficiency and increasing your costs. While we are capable and willing to provide you with maintenance, you decided who you want to go through for repairs.
BENEFITS OF EXISTING FRAC SAND PLANTS
Infrastructure Already in Place
- Utilities (water, power, etc.)
- Site preparation already done
- Labor pool likely available
Not Fighting New Battles
- Not subject to local moratoriums on new plants
- New plants could face uphill battle for zoning
- Permitting new sand plants can be a challenge
- There may be water use restrictions on new plants
- Begin deliveries sooner
- Cost savings of used vs. new equipment
- All site work already done